Friday, August 28, 2020

Bruno's dairy

 13th may 1941

This is based on The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas because my class and I are reading the book. 


It was around 1:10 to 2:50 pm after lunch and I was bored so I was looking around the house of course not near dads office tho because that is out of bounds for all times. Sadly i couldn't find anything to do or anywhere to play so i went to my room disappointed. After the slow walk up stairs i got to my room and i looked around and i decided to just look out the window and i did but there was something disturbing outside it i saw a large iron fence and the occasion pole along the way and i looked but a little and i saw something more disturbing that sent chills down my spine. The thing that I saw was skinny old and young people. That was the worst thing I saw in my life, all of them getting yelled at and beat by soldiers near them.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jonah. Thanks for sharing your diary entry with us. Are you enjoying the novel? I think it is a great story and I hope you are lots as we are reading it! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jonah. My name is Arielle, from T3.
    I like your diary entry, because it really makes you feel like you are reading his diary over his shoulder.
    I like the way how you used descriptive language, that really paints a clear picture of what is going on.
    Maybe next time you can explain what the boy in the striped pyjamas is based on so it can make more sense for the reader who don't know. Other than that I think you did an amazing job.
    - Arielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.